Chat Log continued – Aug 9, 2022

Home AnCan Forums Multiple Sclerosis Chat Log continued – Aug 9, 2022

Tagged: ,

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Jackie Zimmerman
      Keymaster

AnCan Barniskis Room (to Everyone): 6:30 PM: FOLKS – here’s the MENTAL HEALTH webinar URL – (see above Ed.)
      Kim (to Everyone): 6:37 PM: a room full of people at the seminar would be awesome
      Kim (to Everyone): 6:40 PM: my friend painted an artsy sign to put above my front door of my dog walking check list because I kept forgetting my keys!
      Kim (to Everyone): 6:41 PM: I loved it is artwork versus a boring paper list on the wall. It makes me happy.
      Tim Brien (to Everyone): 6:47 PM: I have done 2nd City 3rd stage when I lived in Chicago for a latino Comedy troupe, but that’s another story
      Kim (to Everyone): 6:48 PM: That is so cool Tim! You will have to be Jon and my mentor. 🙂
      Jon (to Everyone): 6:50 PM: Cane Cozies
      Jennifer (to Everyone): 6:52 PM: So booji
      Jennifer (to Everyone): 6:53 PM: I’m getting a gandolf cane
      Kim (to Everyone): 6:53 PM: love it Jen!
      Tim Brien (to Everyone): 6:53 PM: If they make the top of the cane in the shape of a skull I am so there
      Jon (to Everyone): 6:54 PM: I need a sword cane that also functions as a pipe.
      Tim Brien (to Everyone): 6:54 PM: even better if they can copy my lessons on the skull
      Louie (to Everyone): 6:54 PM: I wasn’t in a rush to learn because I knew I’d be sent to do errands
      Kim (to Everyone): 6:54 PM: What a think tank we got going on tonight!!
      Tim Brien (to Everyone): 6:55 PM: The MS Brain Trust, if you need an idea, we got ya covered
      Kim (to Everyone): 6:55 PM: LOL
      Jon (to Everyone): 6:55 PM: Many of my ideas are highdeas.
      Kim (to Everyone): 6:55 PM: We are on fire tonight!
      Louie (to Everyone): 6:56 PM: Alright I need to switch
      Jennifer (to Everyone): 7:02 PM: I’m sending the link to my neurologist we have no support here in my town
      Jon (to Everyone): 7:02 PM: Heading to bed
      Jennifer (to Everyone): 7:03 PM: Night jon sweet dreams
      Jennifer (to Everyone): 7:05 PM: Healing happens in community
      Jennifer (to Everyone): 7:06 PM: Optic neuritis sucks
      Mike (to Everyone): 7:11 PM: Have a good night, everyone! I have to go.
      Dan and Jennifer (to Everyone): 7:11 PM: Great to see everyone tonight 🙂 Time for bed in EST …
      Mike (to Everyone): 7:11 PM: Thanks for everything.
      Louie (to Everyone): 7:12 PM: Kim I loved the art classes, very therapeutic!
      Tim Brien (to Everyone): 7:13 PM: Got two kiddos starting 3rd grade tomorrow morning, so I gotta jet, goodnight all
      Jennifer (to Everyone): 7:14 PM: Woohoo Tim

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.